Frankincense and Myrrh Essential Oil Body and Face Lotion
Being a cancer survivor I am always reading up on ways to improve my health and prevent cancer. Frankincense is an essential oil that promotes healthy DNA codes in our cells and has been known to reset our DNA codes in our unhealthy cells healing cancerous cells in some cases with ovarian cancer, brain tumors, and leukemia. It is a great essential oil to use on a regular basis for preventive care.
This homemade lotion with essential oils (Frankincense and Myrrh) has so many benefits including the following:
- promotes regeneration of cells*
- hydrates the skin very well*
- is anti-septic and anti-aging*
- helps digestion*
- tones and lifts skin*
- heals and protects skin from boils, wounds, acne, and other skin maladies*
- fades and heals scars*
- relieves pain associated with rheumatism arthritis*
- soothes inflammation, anxiety, anger, and stress*
- eliminates germs*
- relieves body pain and headaches*
- strengthens absorption of nutrients in the body*
- helps delay menopause*
- regulates the production of estrogen*
- awakens insight*
- acts as a sedative (great for insomnia)*
This is a great way to keep your skin hydrated, soft and silky. When coming out of the shower and damp you can put this all over your body and then towel dry, feels amazing!
Frankincense & Myrrh Essential Oil Lotion
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in saucepan with water. The beeswax takes longer to melt down, so I put the beeswax in microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds to get is started then add to bowl to continue to melt.
- Heat stove to medium and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed/melted put in refrigerator for an hour until solid.
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix.
- Fill a small glass mason jar with cream and store in cool place.