Thai Vegetable Coconut Soup
Yield 5 servings
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 quart organic vegetable or chicken stock or homemade bone broth
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 head broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, minced
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, stirring frequently until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in broth and coconut milk, turning up a bit and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium, add broccoli and ginger, and cook until broccoli is bright green, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and salt.
- Ladle soup into bowls, garnish with cilantro, and serve. WOWZIE, this is GOOD!
Recipe by Yonder at https://yonderfood.com/thai-coconut-vegetable-soup/