Simple Cauliflower Soup
Yield 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 frozen cubes of crushed garlic or 2 large pressed fresh garlic
- 1 yellow or white onion
- 32 ounces of broth (vegetable, chicken or beef broth) or organic store bought
- 1/2 can of Coconut Milk or 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Pink Himalayan Salt or Celtic Sea Salt to taste, about 1/2 teaspoon
- In large pot melt coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and saute until soft and a bit caramelized, about 5 mins.
- Add cauliflower, toss, and saute with onion & garlic for a few more minutes.
- Add broth - should just cover vegetables.
- Let simmer on med heat until cauliflower is soft, about 30 mins.
- Turn burner off and add coconut milk and salt. Then take your hand immersion blender and whip it up and serve, or you can transport your soup into your blender and whip it up.
Recipe by Yonder at https://yonderfood.com/simple-cauliflower-soup/