Frankincense & Myrrh Essential Oil Lotion
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in saucepan with water. The beeswax takes longer to melt down, so I put the beeswax in microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds to get is started then add to bowl to continue to melt.
- Heat stove to medium and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed/melted put in refrigerator for an hour until solid.
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix.
- Fill a small glass mason jar with cream and store in cool place.
Recipe by Yonder at https://yonderfood.com/luxurious-homemade-face-body-lotion-with-many-benefits/