Combining Green Tea and the Chai Latte flavors and putting it over ice is scrumptious not to mention nutrient dense! I post a lot of beverage recipes between warm and cold drinks and smoothies, all nutrient-dense and healing, and easy to add bone broth protein powder to for the extra health benefits if you want. I LOVE a GOOD Beverage! It gives our digestive tract a break, which is always a good thing.
Iced Green Tea Chai Latte
Yield 2 cups
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 pasture-raised raw eggs
- 1/2 cup of
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 4 drops of stevia
- Steep green tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 minutes, strain.
- Put all ingredients except ice in blender. I use my Nutribullet blender for this. Blend and then pour over ice. YUM! Full of nutrients, healthy fat, healthy protein.. amazing! Try it.
You can find the pasture-raised eggs now at Ralphs, Wholefoods, and other main grocery stores.