Did you know that traditional deodorant can be toxic to your body? The chemicals such as aluminum and several others get absorbed by your body. You can read more about it in this article by Time in 2016. We try hard to put only healthy products on our body, and what we have found is when we do the bentonite clay mask in our armpits a few times, it kills all the bacteria under there and pulls the toxins out, then the natural deodorants work much better, but the bad smell creeps back in. SO Frustrating! BUT NOW, there really is a solution FINALLY! Piper Wai Natural Deodorant works without even having to detox your armpits, it is amazing!
A Natural Deodorant that Really Works
Piper Wai Natural Deodorant REALLY works! It is naturally powerful, aluminum-free deodorant that uses activated charcoal to absorb wetness and fight odor. It has all natural ingredients like organic coconut oil, shea butter, and pure vitamin E soothe even the most sensitive skin. Their stain-free formula rubs in clear and won’t discolor your clothes. And it smells like a spa, really nice scent! You can use this right out of the gate and it works! No odor and keeps you pretty dry. We are amazed! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
Detox Those Armpits with a Clay Mask
Get all that bad bacteria that causes the smell out of those armpits with a simple bentonite clay mask. You will need Aztec Bentonite Clay, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, a bowl and wooden spoon. Bentonite clay is mined from the earth from volcanic ash – it is POWERFUL. It has a strong negative electromagnetic charge which pulls out metals and toxins from your body. You NEED to use a wooden spoon and NOT metal utensils because it will pull the metal from those utensils into the clay mask.
Make your Bentonite Clay Mask
- Pour some Aztec bentonite clay powder in a bowl.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar to get a thick consistency. You can add a little more clay, a little more vinegar until you get the consistency right.
- Mix with your wooden spoon. Remember NO metal utensils because you DO NOT want the powerful negative electromagnetic charge clay to pull in the metal from the utensils into your mask.
- Spread mask on your pits and let dry (about 10 minutes).
- Wash off with a washcloth and water.