Gluten-Free, Grain-Free Banana Bread – Moist & Amazing!
This banana bread recipe is one of our family favorite EASY recipes to throw together. My son loves this served with butter and honey. I love it served with butter and a splash of sea salt. I have passed this recipe along to friends and they find it quickly becomes a family favorite of theirs also and love to serve to friends when they come over.
Easy Banana Bread - Gluten Free - Grain Free
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 eggs
- 5 dates - seedless
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 whole ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all wet ingredients minus the coconut oil. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend.
- Melt coconut oil; add to the batter and blend thoroughly.
- Optional: Add in desired mix-ins. Add walnuts nuts, raisins, etc.
- Lightly grease loaf pan with coconut oil or butter, and add batter about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes (start checking bread at 25 minutes). Insert a toothpick or butter knife into the loaf and it should come out clean. Even if it looks too moist, it might be done, as it cools it hardens more, and you want it to be moist to eat.
- Serve warm or cool.
Do not overcook or the bread will be dry. I LOVE to serve warm with butter and sprinkle sea or Himalayan salt on it. YUM! Also great warm with butter and honey.