Dandelion Tea Latte – Cancer Fighter
In this cozy weather today, this dandelion tea latte hit the spot! There have been clinical studies showing dandelion tea fights cancer cells from skin cancer to leukemia and lymphomas. Here is a clinical study talking about this in a Natural Health 365 article.
My three weekly go to warm beverages are my homemade turmeric tea, green tea, and this dandelion tea latte recipe. All three are very easy to have on hand and take few ingredients – so simple to make. These warm beverages, along with bone broth, have completely weened me off of coffee which was stressing my adrenals too much. Coffee was also dehydrating me, making my breath smell bad, and creating body odor! I am so happy to be rid of coffee and do not feel deprived one bit. As a matter of fact, I feel more indulgent and WAY healthier, cleaner, and fresh. WIN, WIN, WIN!
I found this recipe on Elana’s Pantry’s health blog. Since I knew I wanted to incorporate dandelion tea in my diet because of it’s cancer-fighting and cancer prevention qualities as well as liver cleansing benefits, this recipe makes using dandelion this way one of my favorites!
Dandelion Tea Latte
Yield 2 servings
- 8 ounces of hot water
- 4 Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea Bags
- 8 ounces of Coconut Milk
- 4-5 drops of Vanilla Creme Flavored Liquid Stevia
- Steep 4 dandelion tea bags in a large mug hot/boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Warm coconut milk in saucepan.
- Combine tea and coconut milk in a blender, Vitamix Blender or NutriBullet and add stevia.
- Whip it up for a short bit and Voila! Frothy, yummy, and simply indulgent! One of my favorites!