These are like eating CANDY, and we mean that! Anyone who has had these from us can agree. We honestly never feel deprived because we rarely ever eat sugar or processed carbs. So much of what we eat is downright delicious! This is one of those recipes by far, and it is EASY. EASY is our favorite way of cooking, anything you learn from us will be simple, efficient, good for you, nutritious, and delicious. That is the way we roll.
Burnt Brussels Sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the head of the Brussels Sprouts and slice in half.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle with kosher or Himalayan salt & pepper and toss them and spread them out.
- Cook them in the oven for about 25 minutes to 40 minutes, depending on how many you have on the cookie sheet, how thick they are, etc... but take a look at them after 25 minutes. You want them to be slightly burnt, that is the crunchy crispness to them that is to die for!
And that is it! So easy, so simple and SOOOO Delicious! Enjoy!
Our favorite cookie sheets to use when roasting vegetables are the William Sonoma Goldtouch Sheet Pans for $30. We use these to death.